MPPSC 2019 Exam Result: Result Of MPPSC State Service Exam Released, Priya Pathak Topped, Check This Way - Newztezz Online

Breaking

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

MPPSC 2019 Exam Result: Result Of MPPSC State Service Exam Released, Priya Pathak Topped, Check This Way

 


MPPSC Exam Result 2019: There is big news for the candidates of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. After a long wait, the Commission has declared the final result of State Service Examination-2019. Among the 10 successful candidates in the result of MPPSC Civil Services Examination, 7 girls have emerged victorious. In this, Priya Pathak has topped the State Service Examination 2019. She was selected for the post of Deputy District Magistrate (Deputy Collector), the candidates who appeared in the examination can apply by using their roll number through the active link on the official website or given below. You can check the results from the given direct link.

Result held on 13 percent posts due to reservation

Let us tell you that Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the results of only 87 percent posts. The results of 13 percent candidates are on hold. Due to the OBC reservation case pending in the court, appointments to 13 percent posts have been stopped. Candidates can visit the official website or direct link of selection list and marks list is being provided in this news, using which they can download both the lists. Along with this, MPPSC has declared candidates successful on the basis of performance in the examination. The list of selected candidates has also been released.

These ten will become deputy collectors

According to the result released by MPPSC, Shivangi Baghel, Pooja Soni, Rahul Kumar Patel, Nidhi Mishra, Harneet Kaur Kalsi, Saurabh Mishra, Saloni Agarwal, Ritika Patidar and Ashutosh Mahadev Singh Thakur have been selected for the post of Deputy Collector. Advertisement was issued for 571 posts for State Service Examination 2019, but due to the case of giving 27 percent reservation to Other Backward Classes (OBC) in government jobs, pending in Madhya Pradesh High Court, at present the result of 87 percent of these posts is not available. It has been declared, the list of remaining 13 percent posts will be declared only after the final decision of the court in this case. That means 13 percent people are still waiting for their results.

MPPSC 2019-Toppers List

According to the notification issued regarding the results of Madhya Pradesh State Service Examination 2019, Priya Pathak (roll number 102888) has topped the examination. Shivangi Baghel (Roll No. 104981) stood second, Pooja Soni (Roll No. 109967) stood third, Rahul Kumar Patel (Roll No. 107478) stood fourth, Nidhi Mishra (Roll No. 10026) stood fifth and Harneet Kaur Kalsi (Roll No. 120468) stood fourth. ) has secured the sixth position, the rest includes the names of others.

Check result like this

  • Any candidate who wants to see the result of this examination can check it by visiting the official website of MPPSC, mppsc.mp.gov.in.
  • First of all go to the official website mppsc.mp.gov.in.
  • Click on the link where the result is written
  • A PDF file will open in front of you.
  • Keep the admit card with you.
  • After this check your roll number and name

No comments:

Post a Comment