Think a hundred times before eating these 10 natural foods, these foods full of toxins can be dangerous for you - Newztezz Online


Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Think a hundred times before eating these 10 natural foods, these foods full of toxins can be dangerous for you

rely on natural food for a healthy and long life But did you know that some natural foods can quickly lead to death rather than aging? From its seeds to its leaves contain dangerous chemicals and toxins. So you need to know its quantity and recipe as well as what portion of it you can eat.


According to a report, cherry seeds are very harmful to our body. Its hardened gums damage your teeth, as well as the cyanogenic element in it is crushed and converted into a chemical compound called cyanide. According to the 'British Columbia Drug and Poison Information Center', enjoy this delicious fruit without breaking your mouth full of toxins.

Puffer fish

Puffer fish is also called blow fish or fugu. This fish looks absolutely gorgeous. According to the National Institutes of Health, these fish contain toxins in their skin and organs. It contains a toxin called tetrodotoxin that can paralyze your muscles and cause you to die from shortness of breath.

Castor Oil

Castor oil is used to keep skin and hair healthy due to its many healing properties. But it is very different from the coconut or olive oil used at home. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, castor oil comes from a seed that also contains a toxin called raisin. According to a report in the journal Analytical Chemistry, raisins from a single seed are enough to kill thousands of people. So if you buy castor oil, you need to check if the product has complied with safety standards.


Shellfish can also cause food allergy problems. According to the American College of Allergy Asthma and Immunology, most people who eat shellfish are hospitalized because of allergies. Most people complain of mouth allergies, sore throats and abdominal pain after eating it. Shortness of breath and vomiting are symptoms of allergies caused by shellfish. If left untreated, it can lead to death.


Thus, aldberry is a safe food, but its leaves and twigs can increase your difficulty. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, aldberry leaves and twigs can cause stomach disorders. Aldberry contacts glycosides in the stomach which are converted to cyanite after digestion. However a good thing is also that on cooking heat that dangerous element is destroyed. So you can eat wine or food made from it.

Wild almonds

If your mouth is watering after hearing the name of almonds, let me tell you that we eat sweet almonds found in the market, not wild ones. According to the International Scholarcy Research Notices Toxicology, wild almonds are processed by a special heat treatment to make them edible. However children should not eat more than 5-10 nuts and adults should not eat more than 50 nuts.


Papadi is made in many homes. But did you know that the element called limamarine in raw papadi decomposes into a toxic chemical called hydrogen cyanite after eating it? So it should be well peeled, washed and cooked.


Nutmeg is widely used in Indian cuisine. Its many benefits have also been mentioned in Ayurveda. But some reports have claimed that there are toxic elements on the nutmeg layer. According to a report in the Journal of Medical Toxicology, this element is very harmful to our body, so it can increase the problem of headaches, restlessness and dizziness.


Peanuts are also considered a very healthy food. It is consumed in large quantities during the winter season. But did you know that peanuts can cause food allergies? According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, people who consume more peanuts can develop food allergies at some point in their lives. It can also cause problems with inflammation and anaphylactic reactions. Consult a doctor if you ever experience allergy symptoms.


Like nutmeg, cinnamon is found in every kitchen. In 2012, the American Association of Poison Control Centers issued a warning. If cinnamon powder is inhaled, it can cause inflammation in your lungs. In addition, vomiting and coughing may occur. So you should keep it confined to your nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment