Travel: Not only Lakshadweep, entry will not be allowed in these beautiful states of India without permit! - Newztezz Online


Saturday, January 13, 2024

Travel: Not only Lakshadweep, entry will not be allowed in these beautiful states of India without permit!

Permit Places In India: You all must be aware about taking visa and permission for traveling abroad. But do you know that there are some places in India also where you cannot go without the permission of the government. Let us know about these places...

The most important document for traveling abroad is passport. Then comes the turn of visa. If you do not have even one of these two things, you cannot travel abroad. Well, we talked about traveling abroad but if you go to India, you will need a permit here too. Yes, there are many such places in India itself where you have to take a permit to visit.

After PM Modi's visit, Lakshadweep has been in the news for the last few days. But to visit this beautiful place you have to take a permit. But not only Lakshadweep but there are many such states of India, where to go, you will have to take permission from the local authority. Let us know about these places…

Arunachal Pradesh

If you want to visit Arunachal Pradesh, the north-eastern state of the country, then you need Inner Line Permit. Arunachal Pradesh shares its borders with China, Bhutan and Myanmar. For this reason a permit is required here. You must have necessary documents to visit Tawang, Itanagar, Ziro, Anini and Bhalukpong. The time limit for the permit to visit here is 30 days.


Permit is also required to visit some parts of Ladakh. This part of Jammu and Kashmir also shares border with Pakistan. However, not all people are allowed to visit Ladakh completely. Permits are required to visit places like Hanu Village, Pangong Tso Lake, Tso Moriri Lake, Nyoma, Loma Bend and Khardung. Here the permit is issued for a single day, which you can take from the DC office.


People visiting Nagaland also require a permit. If you are going to visit Kohima, Dimapur, Mokokchung, Wokha, Mon and Phek – then you will need a permit. Here you can get permit through PAN card or voter card. Here you will have to spend Rs 50 for a permit for 15 days and Rs 100 for 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment