Engineering student gave birth to a child in college hostel, mother died after delivery - Newztezz Online

Breaking

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Engineering student gave birth to a child in college hostel, mother died after delivery


An engineering student in Nandyala district of Andhra Pradesh has given birth to a child in a college hostel. He had called his parents due to sudden stomach pain. After this, as soon as she went to the toilet, delivery took place. He was immediately taken to the hospital, where he died due to excessive bleeding.

A student studying in an engineering college located in Panyam mandal of Nandyala district in Andhra Pradesh has given birth to a child in the hostel. During this time the student died due to excessive bleeding. This student had come to live in this hostel only three months ago. On Friday evening, he himself called and informed his family about stomach ache. After the arrival of her family members, she went to the toilet, where her delivery took place.

During this period, he suffered a lot of bleeding and was immediately taken to the hospital, where he died during treatment on Saturday. Panyam police station in-charge Shivakumar Reddy said that the police is investigating the matter. He said that investigation so far has revealed that the student was studying civil engineering in this college. At this time she was in second year. She had shifted to the hostel only three months ago. On the other hand, the college management said that there was no information about the student being pregnant.

delivery in toilet

Even the girls living with the student had no idea about it. In fact, the girls were surprised to hear the news of her delivery. According to CI, the student had called her parents late on Friday evening and told that she was having severe stomach pain. On receiving this information his parents reached the hostel. At around 9 o'clock in the night, the student's pain increased and she went to the toilet, but when she did not come out for a long time, her family got worried.

Death due to excessive bleeding

Its toilet door was broken. The girl student was lying unconscious inside, while a blood soaked baby was also lying near her. Both of them were immediately taken to the hospital. From where he was referred to the government hospital in Kurnool. According to the doctors, there was a lot of delay in bringing her here and a lot of blood had flowed from the student's body. In such a situation, despite many efforts, he could not be saved. Although the baby is completely healthy. At present, based on the complaint of family members in this regard, the police has started investigating the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment