Real life is not a film scene, one day's bride, went to bath the next morning of the wedding... - Newztezz Online

Breaking

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Real life is not a film scene, one day's bride, went to bath the next morning of the wedding...

Meerut news: No one from the bride's maternal and in-laws side has complained to the police. Paras Kumar, a resident of Jagriti Vihar Sector-8, is an engineer. His father is retired from the army. Paras was married to Vaishali, a resident of Ghaziabad, 2 days ago i.e. on 26 January itself. The wedding took place on Thursday. On Friday, after seeing off the bride, she was brought home. Bhajan evening was organized at home on Saturday. Then the bride went to take a bath in the bathroom. When the bride did not come out after bathing for a long time, everyone in the house got worried.

A bride died due to geyser gas leaking while taking a bath in the bathroom.

No one from the bride's maternal and in-laws side has complained to the police.

The bride died the next day of her marriage in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. This girl has said goodbye to this world after becoming a bride for a day. Yes, this is not a film scene but the reality of real life. The next morning when the newly married woman went to take a bath at her in-laws house, due to gas leakage in the bathroom, the bride suffocated and died. Happiness was still going on regarding the son's marriage, but the sudden death of the bride turned it into mourning.

This view is of Jagriti Vihar Sector 8 of Thana Medical Area of ​​Meerut. Where a bride died due to geyser gas leaking while taking a bath in the bathroom. The bride went to the bathroom to take a bath in the morning. When she did not come out for 15 minutes, the mother-in-law knocked on the bathroom door from outside. When there was no sound, he immediately informed other family members about it. Everyone together broke the door after about 20 minutes. When he went inside, he saw the bride lying unconscious in a corner. In a hurry, took the car to the hospital. Where doctors declared dead.

No one from the bride's maternal and in-laws side has complained to the police. Paras Kumar, a resident of Jagriti Vihar Sector-8, is an engineer. His father is retired from the army. Paras was married to Vaishali, a resident of Ghaziabad, 2 days ago i.e. on 26 January itself. The wedding took place on Thursday. On Friday, after seeing off the bride, she was brought home. Bhajan evening was organized at home on Saturday. Then the bride went to take a bath in the bathroom. When the bride did not come out after bathing for a long time, everyone in the house got worried. The women of the house were waiting for Vaishali. Then the mother-in-law knocked on the door and as soon as she came to know about the death of the bride, she lost her senses. In a hurry, the daughter-in-law was taken to Anand Hospital in the same decorated car in which she had left. Where the doctors declared him dead.

The family members came home with the dead body and informed the parents about the daughter-in-law's death. Vaishali's relatives also reached Meerut. He was cremated here. Paras's brother told that the death occurred due to leakage of gas from the gas geyser. If the police officials are to be believed, the information about the death of the bride has been received, but no tahrir has been given by either side. The family members have performed the last rites with their consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment