Do you lick your baby honey? Serious illness can happen .. stay alert - Newztezz Online


Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Do you lick your baby honey? Serious illness can happen .. stay alert

Honey is not a boon to the body. 
Eating honey keeps it right from the hair to the skin. But this honey proves very dangerous for children. There are many such people. Those who do not know that children below the age of one year should not feed honey. Honey contains a bacterium named Clostridium botulinum. Due to which your child may be suffering from a disease called infant botulism. Let's know what is this disease.

Infant botulism is a deadly disease. In which Clostridium botulinum bacteria is found. These bacteria start growing in the stomach of the children. And if it is not treated properly. So in addition to epilepsy, breathlessness, children can have many fatal diseases.

The risk of this bacteria is highest in children between 6 weeks to 6 months of age. According to the information, these bacteria have been observed in children between 6 days to 1 year. This is the reason why experts say that until the child is one year old, he should not be given honey.

Let us tell you that infant botulism has three types of bacteria. Including an infant botulism (botulism that occurs in children), foodborne botulism (a botulism that spreads through foods), and a wound botulism (a botulism that spreads through a wound).

If these bacteria enter the child's body that the child has constipation, lethargy or sadness, loss of appetite, difficulty in breathing, swelling in eyes, difficulty in speaking, treatment, baby's blood, feces or vomiting. Only after all these doctors can detect the presence of this Rasasana in the child's body.

No comments:

Post a Comment