PM Modi spoke to CM Yogi on Hathras incident - Newztezz Online


Wednesday, September 30, 2020

PM Modi spoke to CM Yogi on Hathras incident

Lucknow: A
 victim of gang rape in Hathras district of Uttar Pradesh died on Tuesday at Delhi's Safdarganj Hospital. There is anger among people across the country about this incident. Now PM Narendra Modi has spoken to the Chief Minister of the state Yogi Adityanath on this incident.

PM Modi has asked CM Yogi to take tough action against the culprits. CM Yogi wrote in his tweet that the venerable Prime Minister Narendra Modi has spoken on the incident of Hathras and said that strict action should be taken against the culprits.

In another tweet, Yogi said, "There will be no escape from the unfortunate incident that happened to the girl in Hathras." A special investigation team has been formed to investigate the case. This team will submit its report in the next seven days. To ensure speedy justice, the case will be tried in a fast track court.

Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra on Wednesday sought the resignation of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath over the alleged cremation of the victim of gang rape in Hathras district of Uttar Pradesh and alleged that only injustice was done in the BJP government in the state Dominated.

He tweeted, at 2:30 pm, the family continued to grudge but the body of the victim of Hathras was forcibly burnt by the UP administration. The government did not protect her while she was alive. The government did not provide timely treatment when it was attacked. Significantly, the rape victim of Chandpa in Hathras was cremated in his village Wednesday night under tight security.

Earlier, protests started in the village to take the body to the funeral site instead of home. The family lay in front of the ambulance. They demanded that the dead body be taken home first. People were also shocked by the police about this. The night of Man-Manuwal continued till about two o'clock in the night.

Later, the police administration forcibly removed the women lying in front of the ambulance. During this, there was also a shock and pull. There started screaming. After this, the body was taken to the crematorium and the forced funeral of the girl was cremated at around 2.30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment